סופרים תרחיץ ניקוי ופילינג קרמי
A creamy cleanser for sensitive skin that requires that extra weekly care. This cleanser purifies skin and exfoliates dead skin cells to help bring skin back to its natural pH balance. The exfoliating agents are natural and gentle so skin feels soft, not sore. Your skin will look and feel brighter, fresher, and smoother.
- Cleanses and purifies skin
- Energizes complexion for a brighter look
- Exfoliates and absorbs excess sebum
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes,
Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Apricot Seed Powder: Apricot seed powder is widely used to erase dead skin cells for the perfect exfoliating treatment. Apricot seed powder also absorbs excess sebum for that extra cleansing finish.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a natural antibacterial, fantastic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and considered to be one of the oldest living trees. It's originally from Southeast Asia and is grown in Europe and the USA as well. This extract helps provide the skin with a collection of advantages:
- Protection from free radicals
- Prevent age spots, fine lines, and sagging
- Minimize the appearance of skin conditions
- Cleanses bacteria
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It's beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
- Can decrease skin irritation
- Helps to minimize the pores
- Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Assists skin in protection against sun damage
- Helps to combat premature aging
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world; it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Perfecting Moisture Cream: The final touch to keep skin pristine. This cream nourishes, hydrates, and improves skin texture with one easy application. Skin is at harmony and you'll have the peace of mind that skin is as it should be. Apply this after you`ve completed the peeling treatment to condition skin and keep it balanced.
Perfecting Peeling Gel: An unbelievable deep clean is available in this simple peeling gel. When you use this twice a week, you`ll be able to lift away excess sebum, dead skin cells, and impurities. Skin will look brighter, pores will look smaller, and you`ll notice that skin will feel considerably better.
- Cleansing Cream: This is the perfect nightly cleanser for tired, lifeless skin. This cleanser lifts away impurities that make skin look dull and drab. Perfect for evening time use, the creamy wash nourishes, softens, and balances skin.
- Clarifying Lotion: The cleansing solution for sensitive skin. This cleanser easily removes makeup and surface dirt as it nourishes and restores balance in sensitive skin when used before a moisturizing cream.